Portuguese singer Maro will compete in the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest with her song "Saudade, saudade". But there's another Maro. Lebanese singer-songwriter Marwan Daou, better known as Maro, started his musical career posting cover songs on his YouTube channel in 2015. In 2019, he caught the attention of tech-music label Snafu Records, which led to him signing a deal as a pop artist. He released his first original music video for "Take it back" last year, and it's when you could discover him on Morphosis. He's now back with a new track entitled "Hellstorm". "I started writing the song after experiencing the feeling of grief and losing someone I love', he explained. "With everything going on in the world right now, I felt like it would resonate with a lot of people, this song is for everyone". The promo video was directed by Martine Lossius in Norway.
No comments:
Post a Comment