"Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone".
Thomas Bettinelli

Every week a new video here

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Mickael Carreira - "Última vez"
feat. Gonzalo Hermida

Mickael Araújo Antunes aka Mickael Carreira (just like his younger brother David Carreira) took his stage name from his father, Portuguese singer Tony Carreira. He released his début album in 2006. He was a coach on The Voice Portugal from 2014 to 2018 -returning on The Voice Generations in 2022. He launched his eponymous fragrance in 2015. After a year long break and his single "Tempo de seguir" (here on Morphosis), he's now back with a new track entitled "Última vez" in Portuguese and Spanish languages featuring Andalusian singer Gonzalo Hermida, who brought his flamenco heritage. It is presented as the first song from his upcoming seventh album. "Having been on hiatus for some time, I wanted to come back with something different, even in terms of sound", he explained. "I think the song reflects what I am and what I have done in recent years. And also on a visual level : in the clip, you will feel a difference with what I did in the past, especially because I've worked with new people who often aren't much associated with my style of music". The promo video was directed in Porto by Carlos Marta.

No comments:

Post a Comment