Every week a new video here

"Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone".
Thomas Bettinelli

Thursday, May 23, 2024

José Otero - "Estando (lejos)"

Hailing from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, José Otero was one of the eight finalists of the Benidorm Fest -the Spanish contest which determines Spain's entry for the Eurovision Song Contest- in 2023. But he also auditioned for The Voice Mexico in 2019. After "Febrero" you could discover on Morphosis (here), dude is now back with a new track entitled "Estando (lejos)" about the painful memories and bitter regrets of a past romance. Being far away from a former love interest may be hard to live with. "This song is a journey through time where I found my bearings, and who I really am. I dared to play with sounds and simply be myself", he explained. "It represents me more than ever and it means a lot to me". The promo video was directed once again by Alberto Bayo & Josema Auñón.

No comments:

Post a Comment